Hello!!! Do you have bad experience?
If you ask me. I have one.

This story started when i was in the elementary school. On that day, i still in the school when the time already showed 5 o'clock and all my friends already picked up. I was confuse. I didn't know what to do. I tried to call my mother, but my mother didn't answer it. So, i just waited and eat my bread that i bought from the canteen. I was very scared. I think my mother will not come after me. It already showed 6 o'clock and i just go to mosque and do the Maghrib prayer. After that, i still has not been picked up yet. And i just walk around my school and play alone in the playground. I really wanna cry at that moment. Until a teacher came to me. It was Mister Cepi. He was my religion teacher. And he invited me to go home together. And i feel so happy to be at home.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asian Tapir